Advice Electronics Accessibility Statement
Advice Electronics Ltd. is committed to providing equal opportunities for people with special needs. Therefore, we designed and planned the website to meet the accessibility guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium at level AA.
Please contact us for comments and suggestions. If you find areas that are incorrect or do not meet the accessibility requirements, please contact us and we will correct accordingly.
For more information on website accessibility - www.nagish.org.il.
Compliance with standards
1. All pages on this site are written in proper HTML-5 code. Writing proper code ensures proper work of assistive technologies used by people with disabilities (such as screen readers for use by the blind).
2. The site was designed in contrasting colors that allow optimal use for the visually impaired and color blind.
3. The content on the website is semantic. Contains headings, information tables, lists, paragraphs, standard links, form controls and image descriptions if they are meaningful.
4. Accessibility button
5. In the upper right corner of each of the site's pages there is an accessibility button that allows increasing the font, changing the contrast, monochrome, highlighting links, blocking animation, readable font
6. You can switch between the options in the accessibility menu with the mouse and keyboard. Using the tab button on the keyboard will move between the options in the accessibility menu. Pressing the enter button will allow you to switch to the desired option
7. The forms on the site are accessible to screen readers and keyboard users.
The display on the website
You can change the size of the texts on the site by using the CTRL + keyboard or by using the menu.
Enlarging the text by 200% will display the site as it is displayed on mobile devices - this is for an optimal display of the content.
The minimum recommended resolution for viewing the site is 980 pixels wide. It should be noted that even at a resolution lower than this, the site can be viewed.
The site is optimized for viewing on mobile devices (responsive)
The fonts on the site are sans serifs - that is, they do not contain edges that interfere with the reading sequence.
You can browse the site without CSS and get a decent result.
The dynamic information carousels can be stopped and activated using a keyboard / mouse.
If you want to make other changes to the size of the texts and colors on the site, you can do so using the browser. You are invited to follow the instructions for changing colors and fonts in the browser. These changes will affect all the sites you view using your browser. Some sites may not respond to changes because they are not accessible.
How to activate the site using a keyboard
Repeatedly pressing the Tab key will move you between the various links on the page. Pressing Enter will activate the link. Please note, pressing Tab will take you to the next link and pressing Shift + Tab will return you to the previous link.
How to browse the site using a screen reader
This information is intended for blind or visually impaired surfers who use screen reader software. Landmarks are specified on the site to mark main content areas on the site, and ARIA is used to help with complex applications such as an information carousel on main pages, a drop-down menu, a modal for displaying images, a content accordion and tabs.
The structure of all pages on the site is the same and includes the following units:
Links to keyboard shortcuts
First top menu - information about the site
Main menu - contains main links to main topics
Page title and subheading
Supplementary content area on some of the pages
All menus are built using lists to enable easy navigation.
All the areas on the website pages are defined using titles and Landmarks as mentioned. The videos are presented in HTML5 format for ease of keyboard use.
Accessibility adjustments in the company's offices
A. Access to the offices is accessible via a ramp leading to the entrance to the building and an elevator that reaches the office floor
There is a staffed reception desk in the entrance lobby of the building. You can contact the receptionist for the purposes of coordinating an escort and access with the host company
B. The toilets on the office floor are accessible in the men's toilets, a metal railing is placed for support
third. At events held by the company, accessibility adjustments are made as required by law
d. Phone to inquire about accessibility 03-9000900