Open Frame 200W-600W Power Supply
The eF 175/300/400 and eFO600 series are are small, high grade, open frame AC/DC switchers
that deliver from 200W to 600W continuous power to anything from one to four outputs.
These power supplies incorporate active power factor correction and 85-264VAC universal input,
making them ideal for use worldwide.
The eF 300/400 and eFO600 series is built in a 6.8"x 3.86" 1U configuration.
The eF 175/200 series is built in a 5"x 3" 1U configuration.
The DP 200/300/400 series of DC/DC switchers is especially configured for the Telecom market.
Built-in ORing diodes for 1:1 and N+1 redundancy configurations are part of our standard
The eFO series of AC/DC switchers is also available with internal ORing diodes, allowing for
redundancy and hot-swap applications.
Very high efficiency and power density results from the use of advanced component and circuit
technologies such as synchronous rectification, low profile transformer and SMT components.
Flexibility as a concept- the eF series provides design engineers with a power platform that is
flexible enough to meet any design requirement. In addition to the current product offering, any
voltage and current combinations are available upon request.
Advice Electronics also offers power platform solutions comprising of one or more of the
• Power supply - in a redundant or hot-swap configuration.
• Power supply encapsulation
• I/O connectors
• Back plane
• Wiring assemblies, harnesses and cabling
• Ruggedized configuration (conformal coating)
• Highest power density
• Small footprint - compatible with 1U enclosures
• Current share operation- built-in Oring diodes
• High efficiency
• Meets conducted and radiated emission testing as per EN-55022 class B
requirements with external line filter
• No minimum load requirements
Flexibility- customized solutions available
A flexible power platform, capable of delivering up to 400W in a multitude of voltage/current
Full product range- open frame AC/DC, DC/DC telecom and custom configurable switchers from
40W to 600W
• Cost effective
• High output power- leaves "room for future growth"
• Built in current sharing and N+1 redundancy capabilities
• Operational in extreme environmental conditions
• High MTBF